Sign in to follow this  
Jean Paul Reuland

X-Plane 12/ Zibo 737-800 v 3.8/ FMC freezes

Good evening. Since prior versions of Zibo, at a certain moment when I am loading data into the FMC suddenly it freezes and is totally dead. No keys are active anymore. Am I the only one? Is there a solution? Is it related to X-Plane 12 or Zibo?

Thank you for your patience.

JP Reuland

Good afternoon +7

Here is the solution! I have first followed some tutorials where it clearly shows the entire folder 700-800 just next to Laminar folder in the aircraft main folder. That is wrong! I don't know how those people can fly but after hours struggling I just saw a brilliant video on YouTube made by Atif Ahmad and clearly indicates to drop the 700-800 Zibo folder within the Laminar folder within the aircraft main folder. And now it works! 🙂 Thank you Atif!

Regards

JP Reuland

I will try that. Currently, when loading a flight with the Zibo, not only XP freezes but the whole computer. Only a hard reset helps. Not funny. 

Hans

Strange indeed ?

My Zibo 737-800X folder is directly under "Aircraft", when XP12 loads it correctly depicts the normal and 4k versions 800X and I load the Zibo and use it (latest update from Google drive is 3.8) without any problems ?

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

That's what I do normally as well. 

The log stops at

0:02:47.941 I/TEX: Pager pre-warm status: Stable evaluation: false. Stable collection: false. Execution queue: 0. Retirement queue: 1
0:02:47.941 I/TEX: Pager pre-warm status: Stable evaluation: false. Stable collection: false. Execution queue: 0. Retirement queue: 2
0:02:47.941 I/TEX: Pager pre-warm status: Stable evaluation: false. Stable collection: false. Execution queue: 0. Retirement queue: 3
0:02:47.941 W/TEX: Resources/default scenery/1000 world terrain/textures12/apt/apt_ground1_NML.dds compressed texture used as material source
0:02:47.941 I/TEX: Pager pre-warm status: Stable evaluation: false. Stable collection: false. Execution queue: 0. Retirement queue: 5
0:02:47.941 I/TEX: Pager pre-warm status: Stable evaluation: false. Stable collection: false. Execution queue: 0. Retirement queue: 4

Then it goes to NUL NUL NUL                                      

Hans

8 hours ago, Jean Paul Reuland said:

Good afternoon +7

Here is the solution! I have first followed some tutorials where it clearly shows the entire folder 700-800 just next to Laminar folder in the aircraft main folder. That is wrong! I don't know how those people can fly but after hours struggling I just saw a brilliant video on YouTube made by Atif Ahmad and clearly indicates to drop the 700-800 Zibo folder within the Laminar folder within the aircraft main folder. And now it works! 🙂 Thank you Atif!

Regards

JP Reuland

Hi,

That is strange. I have zibo on four computers under "X-Plane12\aircraft\737NGFlightdeck\B737-800X" and have no issues at all.

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck

On 2/23/2023 at 4:55 PM, hjsmuc said:

a flight with the Zibo, not only XP freezes but the whole computer. Only a hard reset helps. Not funny. 

same here. no other addon has ever managed to lock up the whole pc. only solution for me, as was mentioned elsewhere: first load the C172, then switch to Zibo mod. whatever magic behind this, but it worked for me. glad we don't have to fly to Paris and HonKong first before we can takeoff from Chicago.😀

AMD 7800X3D, Windows 11, Gigabyte X670 AORUS Elite AX Motherboard, 64GB DDR5 G.SKILL Trident Z5 NEO RGB (AMD Expo), RTX 4090,  Samsung 980 PRO M.2 NVMe SSD 2 TB PCIe 4.0, Samsung 980 PRO M.2 NVMe SSD 1 TB PCIe 4.0, 4K resolution 50" TV @60Hz, HP Reverb G2 VR headset @ 90 Hz, Honeycomb Aeronautical Bravo Throttle Quadrant, be quiet 1000W PSU, Noctua NH-U12S chromax.black air cooler.

60-130 fps. no CPU overclocking.

very nice.

Good evening. I have started this topic and apparently it turned out with rather strange statements!🤣 As i was explaining I was having constant freezing problem at the moment loading the fmc. I also viewed a video on YouTube indicating how to install the Zibo plane. I know it was weird since the developers indicated to unzip the file into the Aircraft folder and not into the Laminar one! But it solved my problem! Since then i flew every day without any freezing anymore. Today I decided to cut the zibo folder and place it into the aircraft folder. I prepared a flight as usual and surprise it all went perfectly well! I made a second flight without any freezing!!! I use the very last update of x-plane 12 as well as the last updated version of zibo as per today. I thought it would be honest from my side to share this news! Thank you again all of you who helped me to resolve my problem. 
JP Reuland

• Like 1