Sign in to follow this  
spilok

9/11...5 Years

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

My girlfriend and I were reflecting on it last night. Neither one of us knew anyone personally effected in the tragedy, but last night we both felt the return of the rush of discomfort that we, and indeed the nation, endured that day. We both recalled exactly where we were and what we were doing - that day will live on in my memories as one of the very few days that I can pinpoint nearly every action of mine, and where exactly I was for every major milestone of the day. I never thought I'd understand how someone could remember exactly where they were the day JFK was shot... what a sad way to find out how. Rememberances for the families,-Greg Germ Cranston, RI

Not until OSAMA meets his MAKER will I feel justice. Even then, I cannot get over the feeling of loss in my heart for all the innocent people killed.We should all respect the Religions and Lifestyles of others, and not want to force our beliefs on others who believe differently from us.May God give peace to the families of all the victims of this senseless tragedy. Stan