Hello All,

Any experience, thoughts opinions with the Intel ARC A770 

Cheers

Yair 

Fabulous card for MSFS2020. 1440p ultra flight over the Thames from EGLC to EGLL at 55-60fps in a Cessna, 45-55fps in an A320. Paired with a Ryzen 5500. GPU bound.

Doesn't work at all with Xplane though 😞

5600x, 6800xt, Samsung Odyssey HMD+

For the price, I would definitely give it a try. 

Flight Simulator's - Prepar3d V5.3/MSFS2020 | Operating System - WIN 10 | Main Board - GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS PRO | CPU - INTEL 9700k (5.0Ghz) | RAM - VIPER 32Gig DDR4 4000Mhz | Video Card - EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 ULTRA Monitor - DELL 38" ULTRAWIDE | Case - CORSAIR 750D FULL TOWER | CPU Cooling - CORSAIR H150i Elite Push/Pull | Power Supply - EVGA 1000 G+ 

Just remind it not work at all on XPlane12....

Not too slow or what, just won't run at all..

Edited by C2615

I picked one up to mess around with. I’ll try and get it installed today.   Yes, I’m going “backwards” from a 3080.  Frankly, I’m tired of Nvidia’s arrogance, pricing, low VRAM for the money, and garbage drivers. 

I realize Intel has a ways to go with their drivers, however they’ve made great strides since launch. The 16GB of VRAM doesn’t hurt either. I’m more than happy to support a third video card option and if they can get their bleep together, hopefully it drives overall prices back to a reasonable level over the coming years.