Got Friends - Spring Sale

**Spring Sale | Got Friends Products**

In-Game Marketplace: *Discounts Available Tomorrow!*

**Got Friends' Deals:**
- Gee Bee R3 Special: ~~$14.99~~ $4.99
- Edgley Optica: ~~$19.99~~ $9.99
- Discus-2c: ~~$14.99~~ $9.99
- Wilga 35/80 Series: ~~$34.99~~ $24.99

Enjoy this limited time spring sale until April 21st! Now is your chance to get some of our hottest aircraft, like the Wilga Series for it's lowest price-to-date.

https://www.got-friends.com/

In-Game Marketplace Dates: Thursday, April 6, 2023 at 5 PM UTC to Friday, April 21, 2023 at 5 PM UTC

Edited by Tim-HH
  • Like 1

Greetings
Tim

My files in the Avsim File Library | Flightsim.to

i5 12600K | 32Gb | RTX 4080

I bought the Gee Bee R3 on sale and flew it for the first time yesterday.  Best $5.00 I've spent in a long time.  The airplane is a hoot to fly.  And the included liveries are simply gorgeous.

I bought the Optica a while ago, and it's worth it at full price.  No-brainer for $10.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Eracer1111 said:

I bought the Gee Bee R3 on sale and flew it for the first time yesterday.  Best $5.00 I've spent in a long time.  The airplane is a hoot to fly.  And the included liveries are simply gorgeous.

I bought the Optica a while ago, and it's worth it at full price.  No-brainer for $10.

Totally agree. The Gee Bee is a hoot and I was reluctant to buy the Optica after the ORBX version disappointment. However, the Got Friends version was exactly what I was hoping it would be, plus a few nice surprises as well. Next is the Wilga, but need to wait until the discount is more generous.

Edited by rooitou

i7-12700KF, RTX 3080 12GB, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, ASUS PG348Q 34" ultra-wide monitor, Track IR 5, HP Reverb G2, Windows 10 64-bit