Sign in to follow this  
Watsi

FlyByWire Simulations | A32NX | Lights and Fuel Systems

I don't think the issue is with the aircraft when it comes to those stutters. I get them when opening the Navigraph window, the new simbrief window or the pushback helper app. It seems to be linked to the tabs bar and it happens with all planes for me. Most notable after the New Zealand update.

I tried a flight last night with the new update in the EXP version and it was marvellous by the way. The lighting is so much better and performance was exceptional. Thank you!

B450 Tomahawk Max / Ryzen 7 5800x3D / RTX 3060ti 8G / Noctua NH-UI21S Max Cooling / 32G Patriot RAM / 1TB NVME / 450G SSD / Thrustmaster TCA & Throttle Quadrant / Xiaomi 32" Wide Curved Monitor 1440p 144hz

13 hours ago, El Diablito said:

I don't think the issue is with the aircraft when it comes to those stutters. I get them when opening the Navigraph window, the new simbrief window or the pushback helper app. It seems to be linked to the tabs bar and it happens with all planes for me. Most notable after the New Zealand update.

I tried a flight last night with the new update in the EXP version and it was marvellous by the way. The lighting is so much better and performance was exceptional. Thank you!

Glad you found the performance to be good. It's been an area of focus recently and we are going to bring even more optimizations going forward.

it is much easier for us to optimize things now that we have a somewhat established idea of how we want to structure the aircraft's code and approaching three years of experience developing for MSFS😉

I'm currently working on a major, commonly requested feature for the A380 that involves very complex display rendering and animation - and performance has been my #1 priority since the start. So we really do want to bring all of you the smoothest experience possible. It is a challenge to do that in Alpha, but we try our best!

• Like 9

Developer - FlyByWire Simulations

Just to report back here, jesterday i had a flight from EDDS to LEIB with the A320 Exp, yesterdays build, and i was surprised  from the performance and fluidity. A long time now i had a brake from the FBW A320 and it seems a lot of things where done for better performance.

I had still some microstutters and coming to land was still a bit stutters but to say much better as in the past..

( This is with FSLTL Traffic to on )

I liked it again to fly the bird and HAPPY to hear you guys still on to optimize the A320 !

cheers 😉

Edited by pmplayer
  • Like 2

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png