Sign in to follow this  
Thizz

Navaids update problem (Help)

¡Hola a todos! Este es mi primer mensaje aquí y realmente necesito ayuda. Estaba instalando la Actualización de ayudas a la navegación  para FSX:SE y todo se instaló correctamente (o eso parecía ya que en la instalación no vi ningún error) y dentro del juego todo funcionaba bien excepto los "datos del aeropuerto" y cuando lo intento para hacer una aproximación en un aeropuerto con ILS, la torre me da una aproximación visual, algo que antes no pasaba. Las otras cosas de la actualización funcionan, excepto la actualización de ILS.  

Quisiera saber si alguien me puede dar alguna idea de como solucionar esto, muchas gracias!

English translation:

Hello everyone! This is my first post here and I really need help. I was installing the Navaids Update for FSX:SE and everything installed correctly (or so it seemed since I didn't see any errors in the installation) and within the game everything worked fine except the "airport data" and when I try to make an approach at an airport with ILS, the tower gives me a visual approach, something that didn't happen before. The other update stuff works except the ILS update.

I would like to know if someone can give me some idea how to solve this, thank yo

English only on these forums!

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

Hi,

I presume you installed the FSX Navaids update that is referenced here

https://www.aero.sors.fr/navaids3.html

As per the included and online documentation
Note that embedded approaches referencing decommissioned navaids or intersections are removed and this will affect AI traffic as well as automatic ATC.

Indeed, the update package includes updated navaids, ILSs, en route intersections, terminal intersections and airways that deactivate most of the automatic ATC functions.     

Consequently, I will suggest you do not use (and uninstall) this update package, if your main interest is to keep the automatic ATC facilities that are based on the stock sim files.

Hervé