Sign in to follow this  
demontraitor

P2ATC & Traffic Global no longer work togehter?

I have noticed that Traffic Global and P2ATC no longer seem to "talk". I have been cleared for take-off while other planes are about to land. I used to get instructions to wait.

Anyone else getting this?

4 hours ago, demontraitor said:

no longer seem to "talk"

which sim ?? ...... P2A does not have AI comms if that is your question in any sim.

for now, cheers

john martin

It still should.  However, if you crank up Traffic Global it will generate hundreds of AI Traffic targets and XPlane can only share data about 63 of them.  Try turning down the traffic and see if P2A starts seeing more of them.

Dave

I've noticed the same as of late with MSFS and its default AI / Live traffic. P2A seems to be oblivious to the presence of AI traffic. I'll get takeoff clearance when there are planes on short final or an AI plane that just lined up up on the runway. It's been some time now since I've been told to hold short for traffic or line up and wait. Regardless of the traffic situation, I'm always cleared for takeoff. Same for landings. I'll be cleared to land when there's a plane on the runway. 

Same for me on xp12. P2atc (always on latest beta) is showing aircraft on final on the map but I get clearance anyways. Been like this for quite some time already 

• Like 1

On 5/1/2023 at 8:58 PM, Dave-Pilot2ATC said:

It still should.  However, if you crank up Traffic Global it will generate hundreds of AI Traffic targets and XPlane can only share data about 63 of them.  Try turning down the traffic and see if P2A starts seeing more of them.

Dave

oh... that kinda sucks lol. Will try