Sign in to follow this  
Lorby_SI

New Web CDU: FSS E-Jets

1 minute ago, Rusty10 said:

Thank you Lorby_SI its an older iPad so that may well be the issue?

Can you try it with a phone or another brand of tablet? 

LORBY-SI

I cant get the screen to work for FSS Ejet.  The buttons work but not the display.  It doesn't work remote or on the desktop.  I tried the 787 and it works perfectly.  Any suggestions?

2 hours ago, etm270344 said:

I cant get the screen to work for FSS Ejet.  The buttons work but not the display.  It doesn't work remote or on the desktop.  I tried the 787 and it works perfectly.  Any suggestions?

Did you followed all the instructions in the readme file? Community package is present and active? Sim and AAO have been restarted?

FMC package and AAO are the latest versions?

LORBY-SI

22 hours ago, Lorby_SI said:

Did you followed all the instructions in the readme file? Community package is present and active? Sim and AAO have been restarted?

FMC package and AAO are the latest versions?

I believe I did.  I tried using the file in the installed and the separate file on the website. AAO is up to date

Is there anychance to make it work for the E190/E195 version as well ?

I get the keypad working but screen not showing.

Thanks!

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, raam123 said:

Is there anychance to make it work for the E190/E195 version as well ?

I get the keypad working but screen not showing.

Thanks!

So I bought the 190 series just now, and the web MCDU is working just fine for me, same as for the 17x - without any changes.

Make sure to follow the instructions in the readme file and that the addon package for the WebFMC is in your Community folder.

Edited by Lorby_SI

LORBY-SI

16 hours ago, Lorby_SI said:

So I bought the 190 series just now, and the web MCDU is working just fine for me, same as for the 17x - without any changes.

Make sure to follow the instructions in the readme file and that the addon package for the WebFMC is in your Community folder.

Hi and thx again for the replay !

Can you confirm display works as well ??? for me only the keypad working.... display is blank....

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, raam123 said:

Can you confirm display works as well

I thought that I did just that? Yes, it is working. When the screen is blank, then the Community package "zzz-lorbysi-aao-fsse170mcdu" for that WebFMC is either missing, disabled or otherwise non-functional in your sim.

Edited by Lorby_SI

LORBY-SI

1 minute ago, Lorby_SI said:

I thought that I did just that? Yes, it is working. 

Well, I reinstalled all again and it is working ! Love your product ! Thx for great support !!!

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, raam123 said:

Well, I reinstalled all again and it is working ! Love your product ! Thx for great support !!!

I've just uploaded a new version of the EJets WebFMC too. There were some styles missing (like the white lines on the Radio page).

Edited by Lorby_SI

LORBY-SI

3 hours ago, Lorby_SI said:

I've just uploaded a new version of the EJets WebFMC too. There were some styles missing (like the white lines on the Radio page).

Appreciate 🙂