Sign in to follow this  
prdant

FS-Chatter

All, I hope that this not a duplicate of a post that I may have not posted. I watched the install video and read the P2A manual regarding the installation of Chatter. So I have missed something because I do not see any regions in the drop down under config/sounds. I choose controller folders and ticked play chatter. The region folder is loaded into the act-chatter folder of p2a. Any thoughts on what I may have missed? I don’t recall having issues with x-plane in the past, so I think that the install into msfs should have worked. 9no longer using xplane. 

Thanks

Phill Dant

Phill Dant

Banner_FS2Crew_NGX_Driver.jpg

There is no difference between X-Plane and MSFS as far as Chatter is concerned.

The Regions folder should be in the P2A../Sounds/ATC_Chatter folder.

The region folders like Africa, Asia, Canada, etc should be in the Regions folder with each region folder containing a folder named Controllers with all of the various controller types in it.

So the path to the Approach controllers files would be something like:

D:\Pilot2ATC_2021_x64\Sounds\ATC_Chatter\Regions\Canada\Controllers\App

Dave

Thanks Dave, that is exactly the way I see it. Do I have to choose a specific region when launching P2A or is it intuitive?

Phill Dant

All, I have been able to find the issue. After going over the guide again I noticed that in the pictures in the atc chatter section that the root folder path was blank in each picture. In my configuration it was populated with the root path for p2a. I cleared this and voila I now hear chatter. 

Edited by prdant
Spelling

Phill Dant