Sign in to follow this  
wardp

Spoilers Operation

Hi allI hope someone can offer some help as I have never managed to get the spoilers to work correctly using one of the axis levers on my CH Yoke or my new Saitek yoke. I am using a registered copy of FSUIPC and have mapped the Spoilers to the yoke control in the assignments option in FSX and calibrated the control in FSUIPC. However when I operate the lever the spoilers do raise but I cannot get them to retract and I have to use the keyboard / key to retract them.Any ideas where I am going wrong. My FSUIPC settings are attachedThanks

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I don't know what you are doing wrong. But I am doing whatever it is wrong also. I have the registered copy of FSUIPC and the CH Yoke and have experienced the same symptoms.

I just tried it on a 737-800 parked (without engines on). I have throttle quadrant and yoke and did the spoiler assignment without FSUIPC. It worked for a while then would not retract. Went to FSUIPC and did the spoiler calibration and it has been working after about 25 tries. keep trying.Re WOZ

Thanks Gary, you appear to be correct as they work OK when in the air. I can live with that.Phil