Sign in to follow this  
aljones

heavy stuttering

Hey guys, just found a cure for an annoying problem that drove me nuts:heavy stuttering when airborne in spot view, like a heartbeat, no matter at what frame rate, locked or unlocked.....the sound would cut and that alone was enough to discourage using FSX!Tried the Q key but stuttering remains so i did the next logical step: removed the SoundBlaster X-FI card and use inboard sound and Voil

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

>Hey guys, just found a cure for an annoying problem that>drove me nuts:>>heavy stuttering when airborne in spot view, like a heartbeat,>no matter at what frame rate, locked or unlocked.....>the sound would cut and that alone was enough to discourage>using FSX!>>Tried the Q key but stuttering remains so i did the next>logical step: removed the SoundBlaster X-FI card and use>inboard sound and Voil

>>Hey guys, just found a cure for an annoying problem that>>drove me nuts:>>>>heavy stuttering when airborne in spot view, like a>heartbeat,>>no matter at what frame rate, locked or unlocked.....>>the sound would cut and that alone was enough to discourage>>using FSX!>>>>Tried the Q key but stuttering remains so i did the next>>logical step: removed the SoundBlaster X-FI card and use>>inboard sound and Voil