Sign in to follow this  
rondon9898

Detailed E-Jets for Xplane 12

Hi folks,

It appears there are two E-Jets for Xplane 12, Xcrafts and I think SSG; I am very keen on a very realistic, detailed Embraer, as close as possible to the manuals and real life, but I was put off by comments made about the XCrafts version, that it lacked quite a few basic functions and autoflight modes. Is that still the case? 

Edited by rondon9898

XCrafts have fixed a few major bugs but still, many problem is not "bugs" but "design choices", So it's still not "very realistic, detailed, as close as possible to the manuals and real life" IMO

I don't got SSG, after watch some videos on youtube, I noticed it's still kinda buggy, I can't really tell how all it' system works, but it seems MCDU are UFMC with some skin and also the AP can't quite hit it's Magenta Line, so I put it on halt.

Now I stick with feelthere Ejets v3 in P3Dv5, far from perfect, but at least better than those 2 then....

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rondon9898 said:

Hi folks,

It appears there are two E-Jets for Xplane 12, Xcrafts and I think SSG; I am very keen on a very realistic, detailed Embraer, as close as possible to the manuals and real life, but I was put off by comments made about the XCrafts version, that it lacked quite a few basic functions and autoflight modes. Is that still the case? 

E195 xp12 is no longer ssg. Developer on his own. Just released the Xp12 ver. Havnt taken it up yet. Now FPS. First principle simulation.

Edited by mjrhealth

14 hours ago, mjrhealth said:

E195 xp12 is no longer ssg. Developer on his own. Just released the Xp12 ver. Havnt taken it up yet. Now FPS. First principle simulation

Yes and I realy like the aircraft so far. At this time, system wise better than the Xcraft. Cockpit texture could be better.... but is realy not bad. An for old SSG owners you have a 20% discount.

Bruno

Bruno 

The FPS/SSG is said to have compatibility problems with BetterPushback. Does anybody know if BPB has to be deactivated to prevent failures or if it just does not work with it?
With the discount code for previous SSG owners it is 44$ and I might just get it. The old one had a long-standing bug that it would crash when importing flight plans on Linux but I still used it because all the important systems worked fine while I stopped using the X-CRAFTS.

The new X-CRAFTS version is full of marketing speech in my opinion. Somehow they put it at a premium price and don't give a useful discount either. Their previous one was like "it's ok while you are only clicking here, here, and here..." so they don't have the best track record. From what I read the new one is more stable but is missing holdings and some leg types. That would have warranted an early-access price in my opinion. So maybe in a year or so.

The X-CRAFTS price showed me that prices for this platform might be very high.

9 hours ago, flightwusel said:

The FPS/SSG is said to have compatibility problems with BetterPushback. Does anybody know if BPB has to be deactivated to prevent failures or if it just does not work with it?
With the discount code for previous SSG owners it is 44$ and I might just get it. The old one had a long-standing bug that it would crash when importing flight plans on Linux but I still used it because all the important systems worked fine while I stopped using the X-CRAFTS.

The new X-CRAFTS version is full of marketing speech in my opinion. Somehow they put it at a premium price and don't give a useful discount either. Their previous one was like "it's ok while you are only clicking here, here, and here..." so they don't have the best track record. From what I read the new one is more stable but is missing holdings and some leg types. That would have warranted an early-access price in my opinion. So maybe in a year or so.

The X-CRAFTS price showed me that prices for this platform might be very high.

Hmm never tried give me 5,

Pushed back ok. Must pull the steering lever up or it wont connect. It didnt stop though, when it got to position, Fixed by pushing steering lever down, It that disconnected with erro. Minor glitch. Il try again. Dont apply brake while moving or you will spin in circles.

Edited by mjrhealth