Quite a weather contrast after putting Chambery far behind. Nice atmospheric shots, though.

• Like 2

A big difference in the weather arriving back in England.

I like the spray in the last two images, so much realism these days.

• Like 3

And also part 2 - nice shots buddy !

cheers 😉

• Like 3

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.22H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

Truly excellent set Will. I can really appreciate the time and effort put in to getting just the right shots (unless you just got lucky, and I don't believe anybody gets that lucky), and you've grabbed some world class examples there.

All truly excellent, but I really love those disembarking shots. We're approaching Hollywood levels of fakery these days, and those shots take things to a new level.

• Like 2

Ryzen 9 7900X, Corsair H150 AIO cooler, 64 Gb DDR5, Asus X670E Hero m/b, 3090ti, 13Tb NVMe, 8Tb SSD, 16Tb HD, 55" Philips 4k HDR monitor, EVGA 1600w ps, all in Corsair 7000D airflow case.

Great shot of an interesting journey(together with Part 1). I have tonight explored the East Midland Airport EGNX as brandnew product from Pyreegue and it's, in my opinion, the most detailled and true to life modelled airport sofar for MSFS. I spent 2 hours in my roundtour to see all the meticulous reproduced details. A fantastic product and a must-have if you like seeing airport-details. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, John F said:

Quite a weather contrast after putting Chambery far behind. Nice atmospheric shots, though.

Thank you! 🙂 

19 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

A big difference in the weather arriving back in England.

I like the spray in the last two images, so much realism these days.

Yeah!! thanks Martyn for your comment! 😉 

18 hours ago, pmplayer said:

And also part 2 - nice shots buddy !

cheers 😉

Thank you bro! 😉 

13 hours ago, andy1252 said:

Truly excellent set Will. I can really appreciate the time and effort put in to getting just the right shots (unless you just got lucky, and I don't believe anybody gets that lucky), and you've grabbed some world class examples there.

All truly excellent, but I really love those disembarking shots. We're approaching Hollywood levels of fakery these days, and those shots take things to a new level.

Nah, it was child's play for me...nothing to do with luck 🙂 

I prepared everything well before my flight. Checked the locations where i was going to drop off my passengers, the tower and everything else. We can say it like that. I'm a MSFS Hollywood producer 😁

Many thanks for kind words Andy...glad you liked! 😉 

12 minutes ago, ikbenik said:

Great shot of an interesting journey(together with Part 1). I have tonight explored the East Midland Airport EGNX as brandnew product from Pyreegue and it's, in my opinion, the most detailled and true to life modelled airport sofar for MSFS. I spent 2 hours in my roundtour to see all the meticulous reproduced details. A fantastic product and a must-have if you like seeing airport-details. 

Thank you for your comment! Yeah i completely agree with you! 😉 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Banner-FS2-Crew-Beta-Tester.jpg

777-captain2