Sign in to follow this  
737_800

What happend to Flying Fabio?

Haven't seen him online for a while, is he still streaming or just taking a break? There were some helpful vids about the systems of the 737/320 and VFR flying. Is there a way to watch these videos anywhere, since there are deleted on twitch.

He doesn't respond to his email and just dropped of the web altogether.  Twitch is dead end.

(FF is the guy who always said "Let's Go".)

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

For what it's worth, PMDG Forums show:

The Flying Fabio 
Last Activity: 28Jan2023, 09:58

Dugald Walker

He landed a CFI job around May of this year I believe, and has not been seen or heard of ever since his last Discord post on 2 July.

He got a job in that flight school he went to get certified and showed in his last streams on twitch. He enjoys flying real planes and being an instructor. I believe he doesn't have the time to stream anymore. 

• Like 2

He could have the decency in any of the social mediums, to let us know.

I remember when he almost cried when viewers subscribed or contributed to hype trains on twitch, in other words, gave him money.

Now all I can say is I cared for him, had concern for his well being, also trying to help with the few bucks I could spare.

He could/should have shown some real appreciation letting us know he couldn't keep streaming.

Assuming that's the reason.

On the other way, since he immigrated to the US, we should have known what he wanted was the opportunities and money that comes with it., 

P. Alves.