Sign in to follow this  
Accolade

Comanche Locked brakes

Freins Comanche Bonded brakes
Bonjour, j'ai écouté vos conseils et j'ai acheté le Comanche A2A.
J'ai un gros problème l'avion est collé au sol, impossible de le faire avancer.
Je confirme avoir retiré toutes les ficelles (cordes) attachées au sol. Je confirme que j'ai inversé le sens du freinage dans les commandes de frein... mais rien n'y fait ?! Suis-je le seul ?
J'ai fait une recherche et j'ai trouvé que ce problème existait déjà pour FSX...
J'utilise comme commandes de vol le : Flight Yok System , et les Saitek pro Flight Rudder Pedals.
Aide-Merci

Edited by Accolade

il y a 26 minutes, Bert Pieke a dit :

Appliquez les freins au pied et désactivez le frein de stationnement.

It's done, but nothing works. I also checked the adjustment box to switch to the "classic" parking brake (without pressing the pedals) but nothing worked.
Thank you for your participation

30 minutes ago, Accolade said:

It's done, but nothing works. I also checked the adjustment box to switch to the "classic" parking brake (without pressing the pedals) but nothing worked.
Thank you for your participation

Can you click on the parking brake in the cockpit, and turn it off? 

Bert

Yes I can click the brake on the tablet.
I just noticed that when I use the pull bar to move the plane on the parking lot, there too the plane is blocked.
I think there is a compatibility issue with my Saitek hardware

2 hours ago, Accolade said:

Yes I can click the brake on the tablet.
I just noticed that when I use the pull bar to move the plane on the parking lot, there too the plane is blocked.
I think there is a compatibility issue with my Saitek hardware

Not on the tablet.. in the cockpit..

Bert

I had the exact same thing happen yesterday. Nothing worked, I had to eventually quit and start the flight again at a different airport. I’m on the beta so maybe something to do with it. 

5800X3d, 4090, 32GB, 4 TB NVME (2x2), 4K Ultra + Framegen

The couple of times I had this issue it was starting from Cold and Dark and, embarrassingly, I had missed releasing the tie down under the tail.

Check all three chocks and all three tiedowns.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Glenn Fitzpatrick said:

The couple of times I had this issue it was starting from Cold and Dark and, embarrassingly, I had missed releasing the tie down under the tail.

Check all three chocks and all three tiedowns.

No, I checked everything, multiple times. The only thing that worked was restarting the flight at a different airport. After that when I went back to the other one, it worked fine. Felt like something was stuck somewhere, almost like Active Pause - but it wasn't Active Pause, checked that. 

I assumed it was a one-off beta weirdness thing and didn't investigate further. It hasn't happened since, so maybe it was just a random glitch.

5800X3d, 4090, 32GB, 4 TB NVME (2x2), 4K Ultra + Framegen

I've seen this a couple times.  Both times, verified brakes were released, chocks and tiedowns removed.  I restarted the flight the first time... Second time I saw it, I tried slewing a few feet away and then I could taxi.  So it's definitely a bug that occasionally crops up.

Andrew Crowley

I think that occasionally "accusim"  does not completely initialize.  

• Like 1

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

I'll bet that just double tapping the button to enter and exit slew without even moving the plane would probably fix it; I'll try that next time.

Andrew Crowley

I see this from time to time with other aircraft. Not yet with he Comanche though. Moving the throttle forward doesn’t do anything. The beast stays put. Its not about the brakes as, in some aircraft, doing that should tip it over. It is a MSFS ‘feature’. Bad initialization I suppose. The only thing is to restart the flight. 

Edited by Dominique_K

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

Following ...
After a night's sleep, I checked this morning if the problem had evolved.
I tested on the ground no change.
Then I had the idea of going straight into the air at 7000 feet...plane frozen, no lift, propeller stopped, falling like a stone, no glide, no lift.
I decided to hit a big blow and uninstall the plane then to reinstall it properly by indicating installation under administrator account.
Nothing to do I find the identical plane... really identical because it had kept the parameters that I had entered. He remembered my problems.
I think I'm at an impasse