Sign in to follow this  
Fielder

Ford F150 Limited pickup tail light replacement cost.

" All new cars today are privacy nightmares on wheels that collect huge amounts of personal information.”

" Mozilla found brands including BMW, Ford, Toyota, Tesla, and Subaru collect data about drivers including race, facial expressions, weight, health information, and where you drive. Some of the cars tested collected data you wouldn’t expect your car to know about, including details about sexual activity, race, and immigration status, according to Mozilla. "

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

Their motive seems obvious. They want to sell your data to companies that want to sell you stuff. Other less mercantile motivated groups might also purchase the data for whatever their purpose is.

• Like 1

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

23 hours ago, W2DR said:

"I doubt it," said the man, "tonight I'm the designated decoy".

Where I live, a "designated decoy" would get you jail time.  Maybe more.

I'm gonna assume that story was in jest and didn't actually happen.  It is kinda funny.  But I have sense of humor, the police/sheriffs here do not, especially after dark -- hence the origin of the word "lunacy".

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

13 hours ago, Fielder said:

Some of the cars tested collected data you wouldn’t expect your car to know about, including details about sexual activity, race, and immigration status, according to Mozilla. "

It probably also registers every time you point and laugh at someone driving a 20-30 year old junker. 😄 

Maybe the Amish had it right all along.  

Hm.  I wonder if the Amish have to do emissions tests.  

Hook

Larry Hookins

Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of Earth
And danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings;

Klop klop klop klop Bang! klop klop klop

Amish drive by shooting

"Mullett’s e-bike shop is powered by two dozen solar panels on its roof and is entirely off-grid."

His name is Mullett