Sign in to follow this  
BobFS88

Zibo mod for XP12 has added support for Datalink uplink

B728X XP12 4.00 rc5.2 has been release that supports the following.

"

• corrected LPV approach (PFD, MMR)
  • add support for Datalink uplink
  • fixed bugs (Autobrake Disarm annunciate, AP servo,) "

The the past the Zibo mode has only support the CO Route import option however in it only receives the route information, "no winds or forecast data. "

What's new, the datalinks option uses "the new b738x.fms and b738.xml files and will import" 

"

• The CO Route information and Flight Number on the RTE page depending on the source (NAvigraph/Simbrief) it will add the RW/SID?STAR and transitions as well
  • All the information in the PERF INT page EXCEPT for the Reserves. As per real aircraft, the pilot needs to enter this information
  • All the information in the DES FORCAST page. As per the real aircraft, the pilot needs to check the ISA and QNH
  • THe RTE DATA (cruise winds) is not implemented yet. "   (Although it is still in progress so stay tune)

Below at the links to this information and the location where you can download the Zibo update:

https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/forums/topic/271942-zibo-b737-800-modified-in-x-plane-12/&do=findComment&comment=2625573

https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/forums/topic/271942-zibo-b737-800-modified-in-x-plane-12/&do=findComment&comment=2625656

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Franz007 said:

Thanks for these great news! Zibo is truly a masterpiece!

Indeed! And for free!

• Like 2

My sceneries (excerpt): LPMA Madeira, LGSR Santorini, the city of Fürth (Germany), ...

I have Skymatix in my Favourites 🙂  Always very nice videos / flights, some from / to LPPR !!!

Strange because he's from so far apart... Wonder why he picks it 🙂  ( a fan of Port wine, maybe... )

P.S.: XP is like Porto wine... it tastes better when it get's older.... Still to young by now at only 10.07 🙂  I am getting my copy getting aged and dusty until around 12.40 ....

• Like 1

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

5 hours ago, jcomm said:

I have Skymatix in my Favourites 🙂  Always very nice videos

He does presents some very nice video's and I enjoy them, especially when he once to due those short tutorial after reaching altitude that make them interesting.

5 hours ago, jcomm said:

XP is like Porto wine... it tastes better when it get's older

Absolutely. I keep mine updated and add scenery until I am ready to go flying when ever I have a chance. It make for present surprises when I have not been flying. 

BTW  B728X XP12 4.00 rc5.3 has been release after the video was release.

Here is another uplink test. This one shows the routing winds have been implemented in the latest release. Also there were discussion on take off performance data from the efb,  a request to possible add a send button to down load the data with the latest take off winds to the fmc.

Latest update https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/forums/topic/271942-zibo-b737-800-modified-in-x-plane-12/&do=findComment&comment=2626398

Edited by BobFS88