Sign in to follow this  
mattloveday1987

LJLJ Scenic Routes - anyone had this?

Hi All

I have installed LJLJ Scenic routes airport into my community folder - have followed the instructions on the PDF (Not the best!) and am getting this which looks to be default scenery. Any ideas how to fix? 

I'm not aware that there is an LJLJ as default that needs to be disabled but happy to be proven wrong!

Thanks

Matt

spacer.png

That looks like the DX12 default scenery tile bleed through issue that has been around for a bit. When you see that, go into external, top down view and then zoom way out. If this is the DX12 issue, then the tile will correct itself for that sim session. Next time you fly you might see it again though, but in a different location. This is a known issue with MSFS and DX12 that has not been addressed successfully yet, but hopefully will be soon. 

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 7800X3D & Gigabyte X670E Aorus Master MB, w/32 Gb GSkill DDR5 RAM, MSI 4090 GPU, lots of SSD's and M.2 drives, Fractal Torrent Case, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle, Virpil Constellation Alpha Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Yoke Boeing Edition and MFG Rudder pedals. Currently on Win11

Thanks! That did the job! Didnt know that was a know issue but at least its a workaround for now 🙂

11 hours ago, sniper31 said:

That looks like the DX12 default scenery tile bleed through issue that has been around for a bit. When you see that, go into external, top down view and then zoom way out. If this is the DX12 issue, then the tile will correct itself for that sim session. Next time you fly you might see it again though, but in a different location. This is a known issue with MSFS and DX12 that has not been addressed successfully yet, but hopefully will be soon. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mattloveday1987 said:

Thanks! That did the job! Didnt know that was a know issue but at least its a workaround for now 🙂

MS / Asobo have recognised the bug and logged it as an issue to be fixed, along with a similar DX11 tile swapping issue.  I just wish they would hurry up :smile:, the issues have been around for a long time.

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

It doesn’t seem that the correct scenery is active, this is not how LJLJ from Scenic routes look like … It has installed quite straight forward for me. Can you try to remove it from the Community folder and install again?