Sign in to follow this  
Noel

Anyone know why 737 loads pax/cargo NOT from SimBrief?

I use GSX and for a while for reasons I don't understand the plane would be loaded correctly with the pax/cargo from SimBrief, but not happening now.  Instead it's always the same number of PAX and cargo and I have no idea how to resolve that.  I'm correctly setup in the tablet for SimBrief it seems.

Thanks.

Noel

System:  7800x3D, Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut, Noctua NH-U12A, MSI Pro 650-P WiFi, G.SKILL Ripjaws S5 Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin PC RAM DDR5 6000, WD NVMe 2Tb x 1, Sabrent NVMe 2Tb x 1, RTX 4090 FE, Corsair RM1000W PSU, Win11 Home, LG Ultra Curved Gsync Ultimate 3440x1440, Phanteks Enthoo Pro Case, TCA Boeing Edition Yoke & TQ, Cessna Trim Wheel, RTSS Framerate Limiter w/ Edge Sync for near zero Frame Time Variance achieving ultra-fluid animation at lower frame rates.

Aircraft used in A Pilot's Life V2:  PMDG 738, Aerosoft CRJ700, FBW A320nx, WT 787X

Maybe you missed the change in GSX, which will setup the payload only when boarding starts and fuel only when fuel starts, not when you activate a gate with GSX, as it used to be until a few updates ago?

That, of course, assuming you are reporting GSX not setting the payload.

However, regardless of GSX, the plane should be able to sync with Simbrief with EFB in any case so, if it doesn't, maybe the problem is elsewhere, like your flightplan on Simbrief expired, login problem, firewall problem, anything that would cause **both** GSX and the EFB not to get data from it.

Edited by virtuali

Thank you I will look at those areas and yes I'm not seeing GSX set the payload.  I don't see the FP as expired, I just created it...but I do sometimes change the time slider in MSFS.  I just now tried to manually set UTC for date and time in MSFS to match Simbrief, but it made no difference.  I do have the username correct in GSX and EFB, and I see correct PAX/CARGO in the EFB, from Simbrief in the EFB's OFP.  FWIW the tablet in FBW A320NX always loads from SimBrief, as does the EFB in PMDG 738.

I noticed have Boarding, Delay Pilots/Crew, Delay PAX/Cargo at 0 minutes for both.  Could this be an issue?

Edited by Noel

Noel

System:  7800x3D, Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut, Noctua NH-U12A, MSI Pro 650-P WiFi, G.SKILL Ripjaws S5 Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin PC RAM DDR5 6000, WD NVMe 2Tb x 1, Sabrent NVMe 2Tb x 1, RTX 4090 FE, Corsair RM1000W PSU, Win11 Home, LG Ultra Curved Gsync Ultimate 3440x1440, Phanteks Enthoo Pro Case, TCA Boeing Edition Yoke & TQ, Cessna Trim Wheel, RTSS Framerate Limiter w/ Edge Sync for near zero Frame Time Variance achieving ultra-fluid animation at lower frame rates.

Aircraft used in A Pilot's Life V2:  PMDG 738, Aerosoft CRJ700, FBW A320nx, WT 787X

On 12/26/2023 at 5:27 PM, Noel said:

Thank you I will look at those areas and yes I'm not seeing GSX set the payload.  I don't see the FP as expired, I just created it...but I do sometimes change the time slider in MSFS.  I just now tried to manually set UTC for date and time in MSFS to match Simbrief, but it made no difference.  I do have the username correct in GSX and EFB, and I see correct PAX/CARGO in the EFB, from Simbrief in the EFB's OFP.  FWIW the tablet in FBW A320NX always loads from SimBrief, as does the EFB in PMDG 738.

I noticed have Boarding, Delay Pilots/Crew, Delay PAX/Cargo at 0 minutes for both.  Could this be an issue?

Could you please authorize my new FSDT forum login?  I remembered I have a 2nd email so reregistered with that so I could ask on your forum about this annoyance.  PMDG EFB loads from Simbrief fine, but for reasons I don't understand passenger and cargo loads don't make it and when GSX boarding commences indeed values are placed in the FMC, but they're the wrong ones!  Please help me get to the bottom of this, or enable my access on the FSDT forum.  Thanks

Noel