Sign in to follow this  
cchiozza

Update ATC Very Acceptable

I still get the controller and every pilot on frequency talking with the same voice (sometimes male sometimes female) but everyone has the same voice. Makes it totally unrealistic and difficult to know who is talking. Also Microsoft / Asobo please take note, the whole world does NOT speak with an American accent! It's definitely still the worst thing about MSFS and if anything is worse than the ATC was in FSX.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, vonduck said:

How do you use a simbrief plight plan so the sim uses that? I usually fly the fenix and loads into that..what about the sim itself?

Download the plan, then open it in the FS2020 flight planner.  In my case, I import it into Navigraph and add/adjust SIDs, STARs, Approaches, transitions, etc., then export the result into MSFS.

• Like 1

Randall Rocke

I just tried out the new version FSHUD that came out today I think. 2 flights flawlessly except being cleared to crz from takeoff. Not sure why this happens. The other even though I have the star selected and cleared to follow it, ATC breaks me off which is fine but then it starts the 5 degree hdg changes. I wish there was a remedy for this. Overall very very good.

Edited by cchiozza

Chris Chiozza

8 hours ago, vonduck said:

How do you use a simbrief plight plan so the sim uses that? I usually fly the fenix and loads into that..what about the sim itself?

Have they fixed the issue where you can change the starting position to a gate without having it change yoru flight plan? Previously the alternative as to edit the flight plan to change add the gate position.