Sign in to follow this  
PatC

AIG Model update -> models broken

Hi

Today I startet AI Manager. There was a red button to update the models Sim objects Update required-There are outstanding updates for your simObjects.
I applied it. After that I noticed, that all AI Planes in MSFS have either no landing gear or strane animations.
I re-opened the AI Manager again and the Messeage to update re-appeared. Each time I apply the update and colse the program after completion, the Update message reappears.
It's very sad to see now this strange animations.
Are there currently any issues or what can I do to solve it? I posted it in the AIG Forum as well but as this forum is so active, I could imagine to find an answer here sooner.
Kind Regards
Patrick

Hi David

Thank you  for your advice. I did this, but unfortunately the same again 😔

i.e. this picutre, the gear is in a very strange position. after moving closer, the gear disapeared completely:

spacer.png

same here.

spacer.png

Hopefuly there is a solution as I did not had it before.

Kind Regards

Patrick

Unfortunately it’s broken for all. Checking their discord it’s not working for many. So unfortunate that this happened over the holidays.

• Like 1

Clinton Royston Fernandes.

Vabb-Mumbai India.

15 minutes ago, Falconfly said:

Unfortunately it’s broken for all. Checking their discord it’s not working for many. So unfortunate that this happened over the holidays.

we are working on it, at the moment it is unclear what the issue is

• Like 3

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png

@Falconfly@Kaiii3

Thanks for the update. May I ask the discord name? 
I regret to have pushed the update yesterday😔normaly I'm always very careful when a new update comes out for scenery/aircraft etc and always wait to read comments, but here I immediately pressed the update button🙈

issue fixed - hopefully. It was a faulty ZIP on the server. When starting AIM now you should get the update notification, if not remove the behavior package from the community directory again and retry.

Edited by Kaiii3

Thanks Kai, amazing work for a Saturday morning!

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

17 minutes ago, Dave_YVR said:

Thanks Kai, amazing work for a Saturday morning!

thats called support 😉 We caused it so we fix it^^

• Like 2

@Kaiii3 unfortunately on my end it's not fixed. I see the same result as before.

I first deleted the behaviour folder and the run the update, but did not fix the models.

And still always after doing the update, the simobject sign on status page goes from red to green, but after a restart of the AIM, it's red again, showing there is an update.

Can I also please get the invitation link to your discord as I could not find it.

Kind Regads and thanks again.

Patrick

Edited by PatC

25 minutes ago, PatC said:

@Kaiii3 unfortunately on my end it's not fixed. I see the same result as before.

I first deleted the behaviour folder and the run the update, but did not fix the models.

And still always after doing the update, the simobject sign on status page goes from red to green, but after a restart of the AIM, it's red again, showing there is an update.

Can I also please get the invitation link to your discord as I could not find it.

Kind Regads and thanks again.

Patrick

Yes same here unfortunately

also here is the invite https://discord.gg/9H7gF2Gh

• Like 1

Clinton Royston Fernandes.

Vabb-Mumbai India.

AIM update online incl. a fix on the AWS server, reports over at Discord indicate it is fixed now

Edited by Kaiii3
  • Like 9

Happy to report, that on my side, all AI traffic looks normal again. Thank you for your effort and have a nice christmas.

Kind Regards

Patrick

• Like 2