Sign in to follow this  
nrunning24

USA Regional Airlines - Not showing with FSLTL Models

Does anyone else that uses FSLTL models notice that many of the US regional airlines dont show in MSFS?  I noticed on a flight from ORD -- IAH today that all seemed too quiet upon landing and sure enough after lookin at Flight Radar 24 about half the flights on the ground were United Express E175s which weren't being shown.  I feel like I've seen this with Delta Connection before too.  Does anyone else see this or have a solution? Base installs with no modifications for both FSLTL and PSXT.

Nick Running

Hi,

Regional carriers in the US, or "operated for" aircraft in general, are recognized by their registration codes (tail numbers). Most FSLTL liveries do not have registration codes...

You better spend half a day to let  AIG download their liveries in MSFS.

What is your match live setting? If at 4 , and STUB not ticked, you would at least see generic liveries .

Edited by kiek

Awesome thanks, I had moved from AIG to FSLTL for ease of installation but this is a huge issue for me so I'll go back to AIG. 

Nick Running

I noticed this as well and to mitigate it, I’ve been using AIG pretty much exclusively now. I added the MD-11 from FSLTL separately but everything else is AIG. Also, probably anecdotal, but AIG models are not as heavy on my system as the FSLTL ones. 

AIG models seem to have translucent tails (see through). It's really odd.   

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Coops said:

I have never seen that, must be a problem at your end.

You better ask about that in the AIG forum.

Edited by kiek

On 1/5/2024 at 7:20 PM, Coops said:

What sim and when was the last time you ran AI Manager to update models etc? Quite some time ago, some of the model types had translucent tails in MSFS but they were all updated.

• Like 1

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS