Sign in to follow this  
Whisper202

Honeycomb Alpha Yoke Help.............

Hello,

I have a mix and match setup. As a present I got a Honeycomb Alpha Yoke and for a while I have had the Thrustmaster Throttle Quadrant. I fly the PMDG B737-800 for now. Everything seems to work it moves like it should also the throttle works when I throttle up or down.

The only thing is that the plane doesnt move. I have look for information to see why the plane doesnt move. Can someone help me why the plane doesnt move. Thanks for any help I appreciated. Has been 3 days trying to figure it out.

Sometimes when certain functions don't work on one peripheral, I found that function mapped and active on another, causing a conflict.  You may want to check and see if items such as throttles, parking brakes, etc. aren't mapped and active on a different device.  Just a thought.

When this happened to me it was because I had inadvertently triggered active pause without realising it.

Other possible causes are controller binding conflicts. Are you sure that parking brake is off? Are you sure that there is not another axis assigned to toe brakes that are not your pedals etc.

5800X3D - Strix X570-E - 32GB 3600Mhz DDR4 - ASUS TUF 6900XT- Samsung 980 Pro x2                                                     

1 hour ago, Jazz said:

When this happened to me it was because I had inadvertently triggered active pause without realising it.

Other possible causes are controller binding conflicts. Are you sure that parking brake is off? Are you sure that there is not another axis assigned to toe brakes that are not your pedals etc.

Yes, I finally found out was was the problem. It was the parking brakes. I use to use a joystick, now I have to reassign it.

2 minutes ago, Whisper202 said:

Yes, I finally found out was was the problem. It was the parking brakes. I use to use a joystick, now I have to reassign it.

Ahh, well there you are. Glad you've gotten to the bottom of it.

5800X3D - Strix X570-E - 32GB 3600Mhz DDR4 - ASUS TUF 6900XT- Samsung 980 Pro x2                                                     

PMDG has realistic parking brake.  You have to press the brakes before activating/deactivating your parking brake assignment.

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)