Sign in to follow this  
Kaboki

Are the servers down today?

What is happening on your end?

I had very slow ground texture loading 30 minutes or so, maybe it's related?

Chock 1.1: "The only thing that whines louder than a jet engine is a flight simmer."

28 minutes ago, Pastaiolo said:

What is happening on your end?

I had very slow ground texture loading 30 minutes or so, maybe it's related?

Ground textures doesnt load at all for me, but i get live weather and live traffic… It also says im offline when I click the smiley in the upper right corner, and I cant change it to online.

Edited by Kaboki

Looks like their investigating it, good too know its not just on my end. Thank you.

• Like 2

Still no go for me today, am I really the only one? )@&))&@kr&:(-:kr@!,!.’c

I use the Map Enhancement Mod with Google Earth.  No problems. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Hmmm, maybe its time for me to try that google thing…

Just now, Kaboki said:

Hmmm, maybe its time for me to try that google thing…

I don't miss the green roads at all. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

«Error

backend server start failed. You must fix this problem before you can use this software. Try the followibg and restart this application:

1. Run in admin mode

2. close any software that occupies 443 or 42098 port

3. add this software into antivirus whitelist

4. Completly reinstall this software

5. Visit FAQ page and Issue page

Detail error: Reached max entry.»

Thats what I get running the map enhancement tool. Tried 1,3, and 4. Number 2 im not sure howto go about it. God this really isnt my day….

MSFS is running fine for me. The Google Map Enhancement mod did not work for me when I tried it, so I uninstalled it. I was only interested in it because of the dreadful state of the Isle of Man at low level with the default Bing images, so the solution is to not use EGNS Isle of Man Ronaldsway airport until Microsoft/Asobo get it sorted (and this really should have been done a long time ago).

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

MSFS has been working fine for me the last few days as well, and I do not use The Google Enhancement Mod. Even have a flight going right no without problems. 

AMD Ryzen 7800X3D & Gigabyte X670E Aorus Master MB, w/32 Gb GSkill DDR5 RAM, MSI 4090 GPU, lots of SSD's and M.2 drives, Fractal Torrent Case, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle, Virpil Constellation Alpha Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Yoke Boeing Edition and MFG Rudder pedals. Currently on Win11

2 hours ago, Kaboki said:

«Error

backend server start failed. You must fix this problem before you can use this software. Try the followibg and restart this application:

1. Run in admin mode

2. close any software that occupies 443 or 42098 port

3. add this software into antivirus whitelist

4. Completly reinstall this software

5. Visit FAQ page and Issue page

Detail error: Reached max entry.»

Thats what I get running the map enhancement tool. Tried 1,3, and 4. Number 2 im not sure howto go about it. God this really isnt my day….

I take it you downloaded the latest version 7.5.3?

Finally my MSFS work, but the smiley face still says im offline, but everything works, go figure. Strange that im the only one affected. Only thing I changed in my setup was installing the BS TBM 850 yesterday, dunno if that one messed up something, but anyway, dont care as long as it works..got a CTD on my first flight with the TBM 850 though…

3 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

I take it you downloaded the latest version 7.5.3?

Yes, downloaded the latest