Sign in to follow this  
frankla

Antialias gone ...

helloyesterday i upgraded from XP SP2 to Vista 32. I had to reinstall a fresh copy of FSX and FSX Acc.AA does no longer work as it did under XP.My framerates are equal to what i use to have in XP but without AA. I tried with nhancer, deactivating the default S profiles. what worked in XP does no longer in Vista.Did i miss something?My system:E6600 Core2Duo 1066FSB3GB Ram DDR2-667GForce 8600GTS 512MB DDR3Vista 32BitForceWare 169.09 BetaNhancer 2.3.2Driver SettingsAA = Multi 4xAF = 8xVSync = offFSX Settings:DX10 = CheckedFiltering = TrilinearAA = uncheckedI have one diffrence, i installed 169.09. Under XP i had 169.04Any help would be appreciatedThanksMartin

Guest Id Rather Be Flying

No that seems like you have what a lot of others do. There are many issues good and bad and that is one of the bad ones. There's talk of coop solutions between nVidia and Microsoft so you might just want to cross your fingers and wait after sending an email for support.

Boy I sure hope they are talking and trying to figure these driver issues out; I've had to uninstall my Accel/SP2 and revert back to RTM + SP1.