Sign in to follow this  
dbrooke

How to enter my Simbrief ID

My MCE seems to have forgotten my Simbrief ID, and I'm damned if I can remember how to enter it. Help!

WW4959.png

I have looked at my xpmce.ini file and my Simbrief ID is in there,   but MCE is not connecting.

WW4959.png

2 hours ago, dbrooke said:

I have looked at my xpmce.ini file and my Simbrief ID is in there,   but MCE is not connecting.

We've had a few users in the past report issues with the Simbrief feature. In most cases it was because they altered C:\Users\ folder access rights which caused Windows not to allow MCE to write files to \My documents\ folder.

Since very latest version, MCE will now create file in C drive under such scenarios. It is fixed in Ultimate and MSFS editions.

A new patch has just been uploaded for the X-Plane edition. Obviously includes the fix. Download it and then confirm whether you still have the issue.

Patches - The Multi-Crew Experience (MCE) Support Forum - The AVSIM Community