Sign in to follow this  
uwespeed

LR is growing further ...

2 hours ago, threexgreen said:

Some actually keep record and note down bad things other people said about their favorite flight simulator at some point? No offense but just how far do people go with these sim wars?

/off topic

Some "certain peopleTM" even go into forums of a product they don't even own to stir up trouble (not only an avsim symptom). How childish is that?

Didn't YOU say?

On 3/19/2024 at 7:43 PM, threexgreen said:

Possibly the most childish thing I've read on Avsim. It's just a flight simulator.

• Like 2

Watch my YT-channel: https://www.youtube.com/@flyingcarpet1340/

Customer of X-Plane, Aerofly, Flightgear, MSFS.

11 hours ago, GoranM said:

I have folders of screenshots of the forum posts in dropbox.  Folders on my local drive.  The problem is, mods may not take too kindly to me posting these things, especially since many of them have been deleted by the mods from these forums.  Most are still up, though.  Are you still sure you want to ride this train?

Oh, that’s amazing, you weren’t actually joking😅

Yes Goran, I’m happy to ride the train you’ve painstakingly built over all these years. A) How many scieeenshots do you have? B) Can you identify exactly who said ‘nail in the coffin’? C) Do you have a screenshot of me asking if you’d support Janov’s misogyny in front of your daughter (the one you yourself have mentioned so many times in these forums)?

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

Topic closed.. this went way off-topic.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2