Sign in to follow this  

Hi all,

don't take this too serious, it was only a first attempt to do such a long flight of a big airline including time shift and so in the sim.

But it was fun and most interesting and I realized that it can well be done in Aerofly, have to practice it.

scOtkPy.jpg

A4IQzcK.jpg

R6ZVnZn.jpg

9pRtX5X.jpg

u0Ynnfp.jpg

zmS3kGx.jpg

4FqpMJU.jpg

74fT8a7.jpg

m5vdOby.jpg

oMlP5Hg.jpg

hoec3bG.jpg

lCzAZwh.jpg

Y30ZS8N.jpg

6RaFo7W.jpg

JHlSIUL.jpg

EzovSmX.jpg

tWrzNth.jpg

wG1A15u.jpg

CZlc2v5.jpg

Thank you very much for viewing!

Cheers

Andreas

• Like 4

PC: Ryzen 7 3700x AM4, 16 GB RAM, GTX 1060 6GB, Storage SSD 3TB, HDD 8TB, USB 8TB, 2 Screens, Win10-64

SIMs: FSX SE, P3d 3.4/4.5/6.1, Xplane11/12, MSFS, Aerofly 4

Great shots,  thanks for showing.

• Like 1

My System: Intel 9700K 4.7Gz, ROG Strix Z390-E Gaming, 32 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200MHZ, Evga 3070TI  8GB, Noctua NH-D15S, Gigabyte 27" Monitor, Windows 10 64bit, 2xSamsung 500GB SSD, 1x Samsung 120GB, 1x Samsung 970, 1TB, 1TB H/D for Storage.

Helmut Berger

Long haul, looking good at both ends!

• Like 1

Fine set buddy !

cheers 😉

• Like 1

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

A great set of shots of your intercontinental flight in the Boeing-Dreamliner. The plane and the airports are fine modelled in AFS4 but a pitty that city-buildings are simple rectancular blocks.

• Like 1

Oh...this is AFS4...very nice...!

Always good to try these long-hauls once in a while to keep ourselves honest in our hobby...🙂...hope, AFS4 allows Sim-Rate multiplier...🙂...

ANA and 787 are both dear to me, since they gave my username here...🙂...

• Like 1

On 3/28/2024 at 8:50 PM, helberger said:

Great shots,  thanks for showing.

On 3/28/2024 at 10:28 PM, John F said:

Long haul, looking good at both ends!

20 hours ago, pmplayer said:

Fine set buddy !

cheers 😉

Thank's a lot for your nice comments! 🙂

19 hours ago, ikbenik said:

A great set of shots of your intercontinental flight in the Boeing-Dreamliner. The plane and the airports are fine modelled in AFS4 but a pitty that city-buildings are simple rectancular blocks.

Thank you Ikbenik, the plane is good in terms of funcion as well. I know that you like these simple "autogen blocks" very much. They will hopefully improve it soon.

12 hours ago, P_7878 said:

Oh...this is AFS4...very nice...!

Always good to try these long-hauls once in a while to keep ourselves honest in our hobby...🙂...hope, AFS4 allows Sim-Rate multiplier...🙂...

ANA and 787 are both dear to me, since they gave my username here...🙂...

Thank you P_7878, yes, to simulate a long-haul is interesting because all the time-shift and so must be understood. AFS4 has an interesting function 

to advance the time step by step but this must be practiced. Together with the navigation system it makes the sim interesting for long-haule simulation. 

You can create an entire flightplan in 5 minutes including sid and stars and exactly as you need it. 

• Like 2

PC: Ryzen 7 3700x AM4, 16 GB RAM, GTX 1060 6GB, Storage SSD 3TB, HDD 8TB, USB 8TB, 2 Screens, Win10-64

SIMs: FSX SE, P3d 3.4/4.5/6.1, Xplane11/12, MSFS, Aerofly 4