Sign in to follow this  
zord77

READBACK & ADDING MORE VOICES TO PILOT2ATC

hi , i am new to pilot2atc - i wanted to know is their a easier way to get the readbacks correctly - like a dedicatedf small window which i can drag around which shows what i have to say to the program , in youtube videos i have seen ppl use 3rd party software which shows the provided feedback such as sky4sim etc

also a tutorial if possible to add more voices - prenium ones which are not that expensive .

thx

6 hours ago, zord77 said:

hi , i am new to pilot2atc - i wanted to know is their a easier way to get the readbacks correctly - like a dedicatedf small window which i can drag around which shows what i have to say to the program , in youtube videos i have seen ppl use 3rd party software which shows the provided feedback such as sky4sim etc

also a tutorial if possible to add more voices - prenium ones which are not that expensive .

thx

Just a fellow user but the sayit window wan be used for the right phrases.You can add Microsoft voices as well I believe if you search for instructions.

Any SAPI5 64-bit voice should work but most people stick with voices from Ivona or Cereproc.

There are pay-as-you-go voices from Amazon but setup is tedious and sometimes takes a bit of work to get going. 

4 hours ago, Room112 said:

Any SAPI5 64-bit voice should work but most people stick with voices from Ivona or Cereproc.

There are pay-as-you-go voices from Amazon but setup is tedious and sometimes takes a bit of work to get going. 

I got the voices from.ivona working great,  just having issues in speech recognition