Sign in to follow this  
ampharoah

Airline2sim

HI,

I'm reaching out to askfor if anyone can help. I purchased the excellent A320 Cadet Training programme set from Airline2sim a few years ago, but today have discovered that they are no longer available online.

I am booked to visit Airbus in Hamburg soon for two days of simulator experience and desperatly need to revisit the training program, having endured a forced break from siming with the equally excellent Fslabs A320, due to ill health. The A320 Cadet series will help me get my previous knowledge back in time for this family gift of a trip to Airbus..

If anyone was wise enough to download the content, is there any possibility that you could let me have ya copy.

I have tried reaching out to Ben, but alas without success.It's a great  shame that he didn't do the decent thing and at least email all his customers to alert us to the need to download the content before he dissapeared!

The first two parts are actually on Youtube, but I desperatly need the full suite or at least Part 3 and 4 which conclude the first lesson..

If you dont have the content perhaps you can point me to another source of this content?

Anthing you can do to assist me would be very much appreciated.

Thasnks in hopeful anticipation.

Andrew from England.

Have you looked at this post in the Airline2sim support forum on this site?

or here?    https://www.facebook.com/Airline2Sim/

Charlie Aron

AVSIM Board of Directors-Moderator-Registrar

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

Mant thanks for your advice - did what you suggested but sadly its only the Q400 series on Vimeo. Ben did not put the A320 series there as confirmed by someone on that thread.

20 minutes ago, ampharoah said:

Mant thanks for your advice - did what you suggested but sadly its only the Q400 series on Vimeo. Ben did not put the A320 series there as confirmed by someone on that thread.

How about the facebook page?

Screenshot 2024-04-14 10.18.24 AM.jpg

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

One last ditch effort trying the Wayback Machine.  Maybe it will allow you to log in and re-download what you need!

https://web.archive.org/web/20230201085254/https://www.airline2sim.com/

Charlie Aron

Excellent idea, but won't go past the user login unfortunately. 😞