Sign in to follow this  
RichieFly

Prepared to Sign Contract with JF

Dear JustFlight,

I promise to only use SU15 beta until the final version rolls out. I also swear to not raise a sink if I encounter any issues with the B60.

Affectionately,

Frank

So, can I have access to the Dukes now? Seeing all the content providers happily flying around in the Dukes is starting to wear me out 😛

• Like 2

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS

There was a message from BlackSquare on the JustFlight Forums telling us that they are going to provide more information this week about how they are going to handle a pre SU15 release. So a release will finally happen, probably sometime next week. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, petz_e said:

There was a message from BlackSquare on the JustFlight Forums telling us that they are going to provide more information this week about how they are going to handle a pre SU15 release. So a release will finally happen, probably sometime next week. 

Yep - saw that.  Really great news.

Seems also that it will be SU14 and SU15 Beta compatible which is great for everyone.

Jase

Jaseman. Lovin it up here........

Catch us over at MassieSim32 -> https://discord.gg/B4buuHGhcr

Posted (edited)

Is this the issue with the WT Garmin that is present in all the BS aircraft? I had to make a manual change to the javascript as per Nick's instruction to get the Caravan AP to play ball with the Garmin units. It's still a bit flaky. Like if I have the PMS750 active with the GNS430, the latter doesn't pick up the flight plan, but at least the AP now works.

I'm a pretty patient guy, so it doesn't bother me so much. I can see why they'd want to get it released though and get that income coming in, especially while it's still quite hyped.

Edited by s0cks
  • Like 1

I know a lot of this is written in jest, but isn’t it best for us AND developers to let Asobo get this last SU right? My hope is that they may need to spend a week or even two to iron out the kinks for this last update and then pour all their resources into 2024. There’s a lot to be excited about this year and my opinion is, let them finish 2020 off right so they can focus on the next great thing. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3