Sign in to follow this  
Michael Moe

Fenix clickspots and no visual response

Hi, 

I just jumped into the Fenix B2 with the Frontier N909FR liverie from flightsim.to and started refueling with GSX when all of the sudden there is no movement of clickspots in the VC. I can here it and going to drone view and back to VC the action has taken place.

Also using the EFB is not a problem.

Anyone had this ? Its like something is blocking .

My TCA is also not responding visually (posistion is changing if going from Drone to VC)

Thanks

Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

Posted (edited)

Started MSFS 2020 for a quick bad weather test circuit in the FBW 320 last night and had the same 😕 ??? 

Had to restart MSFS for it to stabilize. Found it weird indeed, but now that there's at least another user mentioning it ....

Hmmmm "cloud" shoyts....

Edited by jcomm

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

2 hours ago, jcomm said:

Started MSFS 2020 for a quick bad weather test circuit in the FBW 320 last night and had the same 😕 ??? 

Had to restart MSFS for it to stabilize. Found it wird indeed, but now that there's at least another user mentioning it ....

Hmmmm "cloud" shoyts....

Okay thanks for reporting. Strange indeed even in another Aircraft as well.  I restarted PC and took another liveries from Spirit and it workd again normal besides  also had alot of stuttering on the ground when taxiing and takeoff at KTPA.

I also noticed during the first Frontier VC problem that the GSX fuel truck never left and as a result no bagage sequense was active despite the fuel was loaded.  

The stutter was the most worse i have had in MSFS btw. Hopefully SU15 will be better .

Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Posted (edited)
45 minutes ago, Michael Moe said:

[...] besides  also had alot of stuttering on the ground when taxiing and takeoff at KTPA. [...]

Stutters, that I never had experienced in MSFS 2020, plagued most of my sessions yesterday too. I thought they were related to specific aircraft / addons so I tried with the default C172 and Baron, and experienced it too under some circumstances and at various places around the World.

I'm in Portugal, so the servers in use by MSFS are European. I've seen at least another user reporting huge stutters yesterday, but I didn't check where he was using MSFS 2020 from. Might be interesting to find out...

Edited by jcomm
  • Like 1

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Hmm , i suspect some CPU throttling as the temp has gone to 95-100c for 3 hours in flight. Normally i am around 60-75c. 

Are there any CPU spikes bugs with any software  known? I am using AIG but normally disabling it prior for takeoff and maybe it has CPU memory issues ? . I dont gain performance back after disabling AIG. Or is it something else ?

Thanks Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, Michael Moe said:

Hmm , i suspect some CPU throttling as the temp has gone to 95-100c for 3 hours in flight. Normally i am around 60-75c. 

Are there any CPU spikes bugs with any software  known? I am using AIG but normally disabling it prior for takeoff and maybe it has CPU memory issues ? . I dont gain performance back after disabling AIG. Or is it something else ?

Thanks Michael Moe

Hi again , after a vacuum cleaning of the PC AND disabling the IGPU my performance is back again with stable 55-75c for now.

Did some go around flight with the Fenix and at KTPA with AIG enabled and performance was great . Hopefully it remains this way.

Thanks Michael Moe

Edited by Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

9 minutes ago, Michael Moe said:

Hi again , after a vacuum cleaning of the PC AND disabling the IGPU my performance is back again with stable 55-75c for now.

Did some go around flight with the Fenix and at KTPA with AIG enabled and performance was great . Hopefully it remains this way.

Thanks Michael Moe

I use cans of compressed air and clean out my PC every three months or so, including vacuuming filters. 

• Like 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

9 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

I use cans of compressed air and clean out my PC every three months or so, including vacuuming filters. 

Hi Bob, yes it works  - hopefully the major problems was the IGPU on my old CPU.  Temps ar 20-25c lower.

Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Had the same happen to me a couple days ago in the PMDG. I chalked it up to using the plane straight after updating and recompiling, without restarting the sim. Have since completed a flight in the PMDG and in the Fenix without issue. Weird that it happened to other people, in different planes, as well.

Intel i7-10700K @ 4.7 GHz | Nvidia RTX 3070 FE | 32GB DDR4 RAM 

I assume that those liveries used are the specific ones for the Fenix block 2? Some are 8k textures too which may affect some systems?

Cheers

Steve Hall

12 minutes ago, cowpatz said:

I assume that those liveries used are the specific ones for the Fenix block 2? Some are 8k textures too which may affect some systems?

Some liveries also require an update. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310