Sign in to follow this  
Midnight Music

cargo doors on Overland 737-800 in FSX

Hello all ,does somebody knows how to open the cargo doors on Overland 737-800 in FSX ??Tried it with the sayd Water Rudder Command in FS 2004worked perfect !!Now in FSX it dosen`t work with that Command ??Tried different commands ..... no chance for me.Tried some gauges using exit and Water Rudder commands...no luck .Can anybody help here ??Would be nice........regardsMario G

Nobody......Hmmm ,OK will ask the other way:is anybody out there using the model ( Overland 737-800 ) in FSXand able to open the cargo doors ??If so whats your commands u using ?( normaly Water Rudder Command )Did you change command settings ?Any help would be nice.......regardsMario G

Okay, I'm not in FSX right now so I'm trying to do this from memory but you have to switch the ecam view on the main panel to the one that shows the exits. Just click on the exits you want to open with your mouse and they open and show it by turning yellow.Lee

Lee H

i9 13900KF 32GB Ram 24GB RTX 4090

That works for the Airbus aircraft but not on the Boeing models. I find if you hit the Shift+E+2 you will get the cargo doors to open. Does anyone know how to get the rear emergency doors to open.