Sign in to follow this  
n4gix

scenery EVEREST in high resolution : by Frank

Guest shnala

Arghhh.... it's a shame that this small glitch prevent us from have this...ultra-real Everest scenery. But that's life, I guess... :-violin Anyway, thank you Frank, whenever it would be uploaded. You did (as with all your previous) work - just perfect job. Can't wait to try it ! Btw, I already got ALL that has any connection with Everest, Himalaya or mountains at all.... :-wink2 :-beerchug cheers from Bosnia, ~shnala~ __________________________________

Guest shnala

Let me be the first ! :D Thank you, Frank. Just downloading.... One (now) from work, second from (as soon as I come) home ! _____________________________

Hi FrankI note that the mesh that you have recommended is actually FS2004 mesh - does this work OK in FSx?If so, is it OK to include the mesh in the same folder as your scenery?Thanks Barry

Another question please Frank.I understand to install your scenery - I must firstly add file Number 2 though the scenery library - and then add file number 1. This procedure makes File 1 higher priority than File 2. Is this procedure correct?Thanks Barry

Hey Barry The Everest in the scenery folder contains BGL files numbered 1 to 5 in the part 1, and in part 2 the scenery folder contains the BGL files numbered 6 to 10. Little common sense tells me to rename the main folder which you are going to place in the Addon scenery folder of FSX to 'Everest' deleting the 'P1'component of the name and then paste the part 2 Everest scenery folder into the FSX/Addon Scenery/ Everest / scenery folder then you will have all the 10 parts in one single folder and then it is easy to work and activate only a single folder and you need not worry about which gets priority. As to your other question of Frank

Hi ShriThat makes sense to me - I had read a translated version of Frank's blog and it appeared to be saying how to install the files like I suggested in my post. But the translation from Italian to English was done on auto by Google.

Guest Nick_N

the mesh works fine in FSX

Guest bjablonka

What airport do you fly out of. I tried Lukla but could not find the scenery anywhere, everything looks like FSX. Please help.ThanksBernd

Guest frank51

Airport LUKLA very well! here is the map:i108963_mappa3.jpgexcellent mesh in FSXHi, Frank

Guest bjablonka

Thanks Frank, I will try it tomorrow.Bernd