Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest ianrivaldosmith

Scenery Problem when flying over Cyprus!

Hi EveryoneCould you please tell me if the attached is normal view of Cyprus or is it my system thats at fault,even in fs9 the coastline wasn't straight lines as it is here.I am running fsx with ultimate terrain Europe,ground environment USAand fsx global 2008.Many thanks Qas

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Cyprus certainly doesnt look like that, I can 100% assure you of that!

I flew over Cyprus recently in FSX, and I did not notice any straight line coastlines like that. Where exactly (lat, long) is that location?RhettAMD 3700+ (@2585 mhz), eVGA 7800GT 256 (Guru3D 93.71), ASUS A8N-E, PC Power 510 SLI, 2gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8 (1T), WD 150 gig 10000rpm Raptor, WD 250gig 7200rpm SATA2, Seagate 120gb 5400 rpm external HD, CoolerMaster Praetorian

You may want to run this one up on the UTX forum. I remember seeing something like that on an initial installation of Ultimate Terrain 2004. I'm sure that the guys over there will have an answer for you...

I normally see something like that when someone has removed or deactivated the Ultimate Terrain scenery but failed to run the Ultimate Terrain utility to restore the default files.