Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

=Hollywood=

FSX in the iPhone?

I was just thinking that with the new 2.0 version of the iPhone software, which includes some great great graphics along with the innovative accelerometer feature, it would be a wonderful platform for a scaled down version of FSX!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I just installed "Attitude", and it only tells you the degree of pitch. It only illustrates the roll.

That is too bad. I am still waiting on back order for 3 weeks for my iphone but have been watching the discussion on the Beechcraft forum on attitude, along with logbook/weather programs.Hopefully they will keep improving.GeofaMy blog:http://geofageofa.spaces.live.com/

Developers:Teather the iPhone to your computer...(Via USB *OR* Wifi) Mount your iPhone on the yoke or within close reach... Use the iPhone as some sort of touchscreen interface device for Flight Sim....* Radios* Gear* Flaps/Speedbrakes(slide your finger down the "slider" to deploy them)* Autopilot/FMC/etc.I'll take the royalty check whenever you devs get on this one. :-) -Greg

Gosh you guys are great! Had similar thoughts, maybe FS4.0 can be ported over lol...Would love to use the iPhone as an iYoke or iRudder :D Maybe as an iThrottle...