Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

simman

navion plane

I am unable to move the fuel selector knob. It highlights with pointer over it but won't move. Anyone else have this problem?Don

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

>I am unable to move the fuel selector knob. It highlights>with pointer over it but won't move. Anyone else have this>problem?There are three mouse areas:OffMainTipClick on which you wish to select.

Yeah that's what I am doing and it doesn't move. It's not a big thing. It's just that everything else moves so smoothly that I thought that lever would too. I'm not complaining-just too picky I guess. The plane is fantastic/ Don

This morning I got it to move once but don't know how I did it as I can't get it to do it again. What am I doing wrong Bill? If I move the pointer over it, it highlights but doesn't move. Same if I click where I want it to go. I guess no one else has the problem or, ignores it. I would really like to fix it.Don

Seems like I just clicked on it and it would cycle through to the different tanks as I clicked.It's been a few days since I flew it but that's what I remember. I will have to check later.I'm flying the Navion through the Ural Mountains in Russia. Good time to fly in Russia, it's actually warm there right now. That won't be true in 2-3 months, but by then I'll be back at KMIA. :)RhettFS box: E8500 (@ 3.80 ghz), AC Freezer 7 Pro, ASUS P5E3 Premium, BFG 8800GTX 756 (nVidia 169 WHQL), 4gb DDR3 1600 Patriot Cas7 7-7-7-20 (2T), PC Power 750, WD 150gb 10000rpm Raptor, Seagate 500gb, Silverstone TJ09 case, Vista Ultimate 64ASX Client: AMD 3700+ (@ 2.6 ghz), 7800GT