Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rimshot

Carenado Mooney VC panel edit

Hey guys,Because I want to use a panel without GPS with the Carenado Mooney I edited the default FS GPS out of the virtual cockpit. Therefore I also don't have a need for the NAV/GPS switch in the VC. I have no idea however how to get the switch out. There is no entry for it in the VC sections of the panel.cfg. Do any of you Mooney owners and/or panel editors have a clue how to remove the switch?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I don't see the NV/GPS switch as a 'guage' either Bert, thus, I would simply ignore it, as I assume it is actually part of the 3D model.

I thought that much Brian, but I figured let's ask anyway if there's another method. From this point on ignoring the switch sounds good :D Oh, I might edit the words NAV/GPS out of the bitmap ofcourse.

>If you are editing the bitmap, you could always placard it>'INOP'...Nice. Or 'please do not touch this' LOLBy the way. In a real aircraft. Would it be possible to have this kind of NAV/GPS switch that works with a handheld GPS? Let's say I own a real Mooney and I have a handheld (NOT panel mounted) GPS296 at home. Could I modify the panel and AP in such a way that I could simply plug in the GPS somewhere in the panel for the AP to recognize it?