Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Daveo

Cannot figure out how to SAVE a stream in LIVE ATC program

Hi Everyone:After reading the brief and somewhat poorly written manual for Live ATC, it nonetheless seems really easy. For some reason, I cannot seem to simply save a stream for later use. I follow rthe directions on page 11 as is, and it says:"you can use the links in the red square to navigate to pages withstreams from different countries and areas. Once you are on the page of your choice, you can downloadthe stream you want by clicking the link shown on the BLUE box above and then clicking save file."First of all, I believe that the links are now black, and not blue. But most important, there is nothing to "click" that says "SAVE FILE." I try right clicking on the apparent link, and I still see nothing helpful. Perhaps the closest thing I can see is "Add to favorites when I right click." But this does not seem to work for me either. Can anyone tell me how I am supposed to save the streams I will need for future reference? Am I supposed to open the Windows Media Player first? Is there a way to save the link reference in that program? I am able to HEAR the streams play live when I click on the Windows Media Player icon. I just can't seem to figure out how to SAVE a stream. I am trying to save any of the streams from KBOS as outlined in the tutorial.Thanks,Chris Catalano

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

>Hi Everyone:>>After reading the brief and somewhat poorly written manual for>Live ATC, it nonetheless seems really easy. For some reason,>I cannot seem to simply save a stream for later use. I follow>rthe directions on page 11 as is, and it says:>>"you can use the links in the red square to navigate to pages>with>streams from different countries and areas. Once you are on>the page of your choice, you can download>the stream you want by clicking the link shown on the BLUE box>above and then clicking save file.">>First of all, I believe that the links are now black, and not>blue. But most important, there is nothing to "click" that>says "SAVE FILE." I try right clicking on the apparent link,>and I still see nothing helpful. Perhaps the closest thing I>can see is "Add to favorites when I right click." But this>does not seem to work for me either. Can anyone tell me how I>am supposed to save the streams I will need for future>reference? Am I supposed to open the Windows Media Player>first? Is there a way to save the link reference in that>program? I am able to HEAR the streams play live when I click>on the Windows Media Player icon. I just can't seem to figure>out how to SAVE a stream. I am trying to save any of the>streams from KBOS as outlined in the tutorial.>>Thanks,>>Chris CatalanoCheck out the Cielosim support topics also I posted something there to help with that when they changed their links over.