June 18, 20251 yr Can some kind soul please explain to me how I can configure hardware control sensitivity settings per type of aircraft, eg A319, A320 and A321. I just cannot seem to figure out how to do so. As the control sensitivities for the Fenix A319 differ a lot from the Fenix A320 and A321 (especially when taxiing or after landing), I just want to have separate settings for these aircraft. Any help, advise, tips etc. will be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Hans Kind regards, Hans van WIjhe Acer Predator P03-640 2.10 Ghz Intel 12th Gen Core 17-12700F 64GB memory, Noctua NH-U9S Cooler, 1.02 TB SSD HD, 1.02 TB HD, NVidia Geforce RTX 3070 16GB Memory, Windows 11 (x64)
June 19, 20251 yr 10 hours ago, hvw said: Can some kind soul please explain to me how I can configure hardware control sensitivity settings per type of aircraft, eg A319, A320 and A321. I just cannot seem to figure out how to do so. As the control sensitivities for the Fenix A319 differ a lot from the Fenix A320 and A321 (especially when taxiing or after landing), I just want to have separate settings for these aircraft. Any help, advise, tips etc. will be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Hans Hi, just go to this page, create a duplicate with a different name, like A319, save it, adjust it, and next time when you select the aircraft, it will use that setting. Edited June 19, 20251 yr by LRBS Freshly retired after 41 unforgettable years on the Boeing 747. The flying days may be behind me, but the memories never will be. Now I have the privilege of sharing those experiences—and continuing to learn alongside the next generation of pilots—in the Level D simulator. Aviation has a way of keeping us all pilots, no matter how many hours we've logged.
June 19, 20251 yr Author 6 hours ago, LRBS said: Hi, just go to this page, create a duplicate with a different name, like A319, save it, adjust it, and next time when you select the aircraft, it will use that setting. Thanks a bunch. Hans Kind regards, Hans van WIjhe Acer Predator P03-640 2.10 Ghz Intel 12th Gen Core 17-12700F 64GB memory, Noctua NH-U9S Cooler, 1.02 TB SSD HD, 1.02 TB HD, NVidia Geforce RTX 3070 16GB Memory, Windows 11 (x64)
June 19, 20251 yr I haven't tested it yet in the latest update to SU3 (FS 2024), but until recently there was a bug with saving / duplicating profiles that wouldn't allow us to create base profiles for the keyboard and controllers and then export them to new profiles with a different name that would inherit the definitions from the base profile and allow to create custom assignments for a new one. I actually had to revert to SU2 to be able to do it, and then re-join SU3 and get those "derived" profiles... Probably already fixed with the last 2 flighting versions? Learning to fly gliders since 1980AMD Ryzen 5600x, 32GB DDR4, RTX 3060Ti (8GB), GIGABYTE B550 AORUS Elite AX V2 mobo, 1TB + 500GB nvme m.2 disks
June 19, 20251 yr Author 23 minutes ago, jcomm said: I haven't tested it yet in the latest update to SU3 (FS 2024), I am not on any beta, just running on SU2 here and LRBS' advise works perfectly here. Thanks anyway for responding, jcomm, much appreciated. Hans Kind regards, Hans van WIjhe Acer Predator P03-640 2.10 Ghz Intel 12th Gen Core 17-12700F 64GB memory, Noctua NH-U9S Cooler, 1.02 TB SSD HD, 1.02 TB HD, NVidia Geforce RTX 3070 16GB Memory, Windows 11 (x64)
Create an account or sign in to comment