Sign in to follow this  
Mike S KPDX

Day dreaming...What I wouldn't give to have..

As you might have guessed, I've been sitting here at work bored for 2 days, remembering back to that video I bought a while back about the Pilatus PC-12 (KBOI-KSUN). Been thinking, you know, for me that's just about the perfect aircraft to have...LOL. It looks like it might feel good on the flight deck for us 5'7" guys. Nice avionics, plenty - o - eye candy, etc., and fairly easy to fly (so it seems anyways).So I set out searching the net for all the PC-12's I can find and their different variants and options...The I saw : www.uasc.com/products/index.asp?contentid=prod_flatpanel&rightmenuid=113 WOW! right? man they have some really cool stuff. How about that super FMS also that can display graphics...hehe.Then....I saw Western Aircraft's brochure on their next PC-12 coming to inventory and saw THIS! : http://www.westair.com/images/inventory/we...0NG%20PC-12.pdf A friggin Honeywell APEX Avionics suite with FMS...ROFL.Oh man, what I wouldn't give to have something like that.:-walksmile

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Oh man, what I wouldn't give to have something like that.Only about $4 to $5 million.I love this item on the spec sheet:

LOL--yeah it's a truckster with those wings, that's for sure. That's part if it's claim to fame.4-5 M is not too bad though for what you get. Beats the heck out of King Air as far as I'm concerned...hehe. Less workload and maint. costs also, not to mention alot more places to fly to. :-)

If I had 10 million, I'd buy a Caravan.If I had 50 million, I'd buy a PC-12. Someday I might could actually fly it.Buying a jet would just make me an expensive passenger.

I am kind of still partial to the Meridian myself, seems really 'clean' to me