August 23, 20251 yr Sometimes I don't want to actually talk into the mic, so I use the "SPEAK" button, and the "CO-PILOT AUTO RESPONDS" Not sure if P2A bug... But this is problematic. SPEAK speaks, but ATC does not respond. AUTO RESPONSE sometimes says nothing. Anyone else having problems? Thanks
August 23, 20251 yr 12 hours ago, demontraitor said: Sometimes I don't want to actually talk into the mic, so I use the "SPEAK" button, and the "CO-PILOT AUTO RESPONDS" Not sure if P2A bug... But this is problematic. SPEAK speaks, but ATC does not respond. AUTO RESPONSE sometimes says nothing. Anyone else having problems? Thanks Yes, I know the problem - unfortunately I can't use P2A at all at the moment - no voices, no answers,... I really hope for a working version, I liked using p2a in the past, but in this state.... regards ggerolamo kind regards, ggerolamo
August 24, 20251 yr Same here. P2ATC is currently unusable (Version 022A installed). No matter what I do, I get no response from ATC (all non-functioning voices are deactivated). I am currently using FSHUD as a workaround. But I really hope that P2ATC will be working again soon because I really like using it. Regards Burkhard
August 26, 20251 yr Commercial Member You can try using the previous version 0.2.1. Some users have reported success with that version after removing all the online voices. Just download that update and install it over your current installation. Dave Edited August 26, 20251 yr by Dave-Pilot2ATC
Create an account or sign in to comment