Sign in to follow this  
c152flyboy

ultimate traffic 2 announced for FSX

Guest Mower

Too late for me: I just purchased MT 5.2 last week to replace my aging and FPS unfriendly Ultimate Traffic X...and I think I will just as happy with the FPS friendly MT.

i had used WOAI and really liked it but i did want something that was a bit more user interactive as well. my hope is that they includes lots of smaller local carriers as well as GA. there is a small carrier here in New England ( and a few other locations ) called Cape Air, i have it on my WOAI download and i hope they make it on the list for this as well. hopefully we dont have to wait too long to get more information.

I owned it before but got a refund because of performance. I upgraded my computer and have been running WOAI which I love for the models. UT2 models looked better but have looked kind of poor in the past. I hope they look better and are framerate friendly.

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Guest BlueRidgeDx

I noticed that one of the screenshots shows an AI aircraft following an actual flight plan. I wonder if thats whats really going on?Oh how nice it would be to have traffic flying real IFR routes instead of great circle ones.

i hope they post some more info soon, as well as some screen shots of how the AI pales look. hopefully this is released before Christmas,so i can put it on the wish list.