July 2Jul 2 I had a real treat the other evening when the TV Network Animal Planet played all the Flying Wild Alaska series back to back. If you ever get a chance to watch that mom and pop airline, ERA, in action don't miss it.http://dsc.discovery.com/tv/flying-wild-alaska/Noel The tires are worn. The shocks are shot. The steering is wobbly. But the engine still runs fine.
July 2Jul 2 Lots of things happened to the Tweto family after the series ended. 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, one or two 1440p 32" screens, 64 GB RAM, 4 TB PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, VKB NXT EVO stick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel. Crystal Light VR.
July 4Jul 4 Loved that show. Tried to never miss an episode. Thanks Noel.Very sad about Jim's death in 2023.https://www.alaskasnewssource.com/2025/07/22/final-crash-report-flying-wild-alaska-stars-final-flight-released/ Tom MAKA = Make America Kind Again
July 4Jul 4 Author Thanks for posting that Tom. I didn't know that.Noel The tires are worn. The shocks are shot. The steering is wobbly. But the engine still runs fine.
July 9Jul 9 On 7/4/2026 at 7:56 AM, birdguy said:Thanks for posting that Tom. I didn't know that.NoelYour welcome Noel. I just happened to search for the show after your post. I would have never know about Jim Tweto's death either. RIP. Tom MAKA = Make America Kind Again
Create an account or sign in to comment