July 14Jul 14 Author 8 minutes ago, malichek said:If the thing bothering you is the sim feeling too smooth or too jerky between Medium and Realistic, I would start with the turbulence/weather side first and keep FSRealistic as a separate decision.Smart and agree, that is my thinking too.8 minutes ago, malichek said:For light GA like the Comanche or Bonanza, I also find the built-in turbulence setting can be a bit of a blunt instrument. One extra add-on doing the specific job you want is usually better than stacking two effects and then trying to work out which one caused what.I noticed that the Comanche is much less sensitive to turbulance than the Bonanza. FS2024 Steam A36 Bonanza - B737-800 BBJ2
July 14Jul 14 3 hours ago, Simicro said:Smart and agree, that is my thinking too.I noticed that the Comanche is much less sensitive to turbulance than the Bonanza.Higher wing loading... Learning to fly gliders since 1980AMD Ryzen 5600x, 32GB DDR4, RTX 3060Ti (8GB), GIGABYTE B550 AORUS Elite AX V2 mobo, 1TB + 500GB nvme m.2 disks
Create an account or sign in to comment