Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The AVSIM Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Framgen msfs2024

Featured Replies

Hello, I no longer have the multiplier option for FramGen; has this ever happened to you, and how did you handle it? I have a 5090, and I don't understand. Thanks.

Frédéric Giraud

3 hours ago, grandfred29 said:

Hello, I no longer have the multiplier option for FramGen; has this ever happened to you, and how did you handle it? I have a 5090, and I don't understand. Thanks.

Use the dynamic option. It works great!

dd

2 hours ago, Sky_Pilot071 said:

Use the dynamic option. It works great!

dd

Are you using the dynamic option to maintain your monitor refresh rate?

50 minutes ago, mrlip said:

Are you using the dynamic option to maintain your monitor refresh rate?

Under the framegen settings. Maybe need a 50x gen card. 5060ti 16gb here.

dd

  • Author
9 hours ago, Sky_Pilot071 said:

Use the dynamic option. It works great!

dd

I use autofps already.

But why i have fsr and no dlss framgen ?

Frédéric Giraud

Maybe you have HAGs turned off in windows graphics settings?

Edited by Bunchy

i7 12700K , DDR4 64GB RAM @3600MHz, Asus Z690-Plus D4 MB, Gainward 4090 RTX Graphics, 850W Corsair PSU, Kraken AIO watercooler, Nvme 1TB ssd, 1TB ssd, 500GB ssd.

  • Author

No, it is ON, i need to use nvidia app and use optimize game, after that i have dlss framgen x2 available. But if i change to amd fsr, i can't back to dlss framgen because this option is not here.

Frédéric Giraud

13 hours ago, Sky_Pilot071 said:

Under the framegen settings. Maybe need a 50x gen card. 5060ti 16gb here.

dd

No I mean how are you using the dynamic setting? Do you have it so it targets your monitor refresh rate?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.