August 23Aug 23 Hi folks. I need some help. I am very new to all of this. So I create a flightplan in LNM and I include SID and approach procedures. I save the plan and load it into the sim and the procedures I selected in LNM are not even listed as choices.After some research I tried saetting the Navigraph setting to Do Not Use Navigraph and then ran the Scenery Library load again in LNM. I read that by doing that there will be an exact match of what in the LNM database and what's in the sim database.However, after creating a new flight plan with those settings, once loaded into the sim, the procedures I selected are still not in the sim.What is it I am not understanding? I do not want to take the time to put together a flight plan in LNM only to find out I can't get the sim to recognize the procedures I selected.Please help. Thank you. Case: (Lian Li PC-011 Dynamic XL), PSU: (MEG Ai300p pcie 5 & ATX 3.0), Motherboard: (ASUS TUF Gaming x670E-PLUS WIFI 6E), CPU: (AMD Ryzen 7 7800-X3D) Memory: (G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO RGB Series 64GB DDR5 6000), GPU: (Zotac Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 AMP Extreme Airo). CPU Cooler: (ASUS ROG Strix LC RGB 360) Fans: (7 Corsair LL Series 120mm RGB)
August 24Aug 24 Hi friend. I don't run into this problem very often if everything is up to date and matching versions. What AIRAC version do you have installed in MSFS2024 and which version is your LNM client using?
August 24Aug 24 Author 9 minutes ago, dresoccer4 said:Hi friend. I don't run into this problem very often if everything is up to date and matching versions.What AIRAC version do you have installed in MSFS2024 and which version is your LNM client using?2608 on both Case: (Lian Li PC-011 Dynamic XL), PSU: (MEG Ai300p pcie 5 & ATX 3.0), Motherboard: (ASUS TUF Gaming x670E-PLUS WIFI 6E), CPU: (AMD Ryzen 7 7800-X3D) Memory: (G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO RGB Series 64GB DDR5 6000), GPU: (Zotac Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 AMP Extreme Airo). CPU Cooler: (ASUS ROG Strix LC RGB 360) Fans: (7 Corsair LL Series 120mm RGB)
August 24Aug 24 Hi Rob,MSFS has its peculiarities when loading flight plans. Make sure to switch the plan to IFR before exporting if you use procedures and airways.Look if "Select automatically" is enabled in the LNM menu "Scenery library" -> "Navigraph". If all is set up ok you should see something like "... MSFS 2024 / N 2608 ..." in the LNM window title bar. This indicates that Navigraph data is used for navaids.Alex Alex' Projects: Little Navmap
August 24Aug 24 Hi, I had this problem a while back and it was due to the fact that runway ID no.s had changed due to mag variation eg R'way12 is now 13. You could try different airports to see if there's a different outcome.Regards Brian
Create an account or sign in to comment