Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The AVSIM Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What are your impressions of the inibuilds A340?

Featured Replies

  • Author
On 10/1/2026 at 5:17 PM, btacon said:

I have had the ini a340 since release day. Like many ini releases, it was quite bumpy at first but now 10 or 11 patches later I find it to be an exceptional performer in all aspects and it works like a champ with WinCTRL (WINWING) EFIS/FCU and MCDU. YMMV. TANSTAAFL. Blue skies,

-B

So I went for it and I’m not disappointed. It’s a lot more in depth than I expected it to be. My first payware iniBuilds aircraft, and after a single flight so far, I’m not disappointed!

There were a couple of oddities (such as the AP shooting through my FCU altitude limit) but I think that may have been the plane being just different enough from the Fenix that I didn’t configure those things correctly.

One question with the WinCtrl setup I have a single Ursa Minor throttle (with only two switches for starting engines). It appears to control engines 1 & 2 only. Is there a way I can configure them to start 3 & 4 as well?

Thanks again all for the recommendation!

Just a thumbs up regarding the latest SU7 flighting release - 1.9.16.0 - which appears to have fixed the problems with loading the Inibuilds A340...

Learning to fly gliders since 1980

AMD Ryzen 5600x, 32GB DDR4, RTX 3060Ti (8GB), GIGABYTE B550 AORUS Elite AX V2 mobo, 1TB + 500GB nvme m.2 disks

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.