October 2Oct 2 Hi everyone,Sharing a new trailer for FlyHub, a companion app for MSFS 2020, MSFS 2024 and X-Plane 12.What it does:- Real schedules from 350+ airlines, refreshed every month- Automatic tracking and scoring (SimConnect for MSFS, native plugin for X-Plane 12)- Tours, historical routes from defunct carriers, VIP charter flights- SimBrief OFP generation, VATSIM and IVAO integration with bonus XP for flying online- Scenery Scanner, Weather Scout, cabin announcements, and crash recovery if your sim goes down mid-flight- An optional Career Mode: start as a First Officer, earn type ratings, bid for duty lines, pass line checks and medicals, and work up to CaptainFree to start. Captain (Career Mode and premium features) is $49.99 one-time through Dec 31, 2026, regular $59.99.Website: https://www.flyhub.appWiki: https://docs.flyhub.appFull disclosure, I'm the developer. Happy to answer questions here, and feedback is very welcome.
Monday at 03:56 AM3 days This addon is 100% better than APL and sorry it’s better than IflySchedules too especially now that the subscription is gone. If you haven’t given it a try but currently use the others for Airliner flying then I suggest you try it. The attention to detail in this program is next to none.
Yesterday at 11:48 AM1 day On 10/2/2026 at 6:20 PM, Hyno_09 said:Full disclosure, I'm the developer. Happy to answer questions here, and feedback is very welcome.Looks very interesting. I was reading tthrough your Wiki and was trying to find how the VA mode is working in terms of flight crew recruitment. It mentions a shared roster of 20 max, but does that mean pilots elect to join your VA on their own volition or are crews assigned by automation? I wasn't too clear on the how the rostering is working? Could you explain please?Also another question, if your are flying a free flight, is there any dependency to have the exact airline and livery for that flight loaded in the sim or is it just dependent upon the Simbrief info? E.g I decide to fly an A350-900 route for Avianca however that aircraft livery is not available for download so i use an alternate airline/livery. Same question for Schedule.Last question, do you plan to add more airlines in the future? I was browsing the list and noticed for cargo ops Lufthansa Cargo routes we're missing.Lufthansa passenger routes were listed though. BTW - this appears to be one of the most holistic airline apps featuring all aspects of airline operations. I am really impressed with the depth your app goes into.👏Thanks! SpoilerSystem specs: MFG Crosswind pedals| ACE B747 yoke |Honeycomb Bravo throttleNow built: P3Dv5.3HF2: Intel i5-12600K @4.8Ghz | MSI Z690-A PRO | Asus Dual RTX 4070 Super OC 12Gb| 32Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200Mhz |Samsung 980Evo Pro PCIe 500Gb | WD Black SN850 PCIe 2Tb | WD SA510 4Tb |beQuiet 802 Tower Case|Corsair RM850 PSU | Acer Predator X34P 3440x1440pMark AldridgeMSFS2024 SU6 & P3D v5.3 HF2
Create an account or sign in to comment