Sign in to follow this  
mgh

An Official Statement From PSS

Is it true that under European union law,That for downloaded software,A refund must be given if not satisfied? And if so,If charging in euros for a product shouldn't you then fall under this premise?

Jim Driscoll, MSI Raider GE76 12UHS-607 17.3" Gaming Laptop Computer - Blue Intel Core i9 12th Gen 12900HK 1.8GHz Processor; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti 16GB GDDR6; 64GB DDR5-4800 RAM; Dual M2 2TB Solid State Drives.Driving a Sony KD-50X75, and KDL-48R470B @ 4k 3724x2094,MSFS 2020, 30 FPS on Ultra Settings.

Jorg/Asobo: “Weather is a core part of our simulator, and we will strive to make it as accurate as possible.”Also Jorg/Asobo: “We are going to limit the weather API to rain intensity only.”

Guest zzmikezz

Faced with a choice between tight code and maintainable code, provided my performance target is being hit I will choose maintainable code every time, even if it is not the fastest possible code.My view is, make the design tight but the code maintainable, and let the compiler write the tight code for me. The fastest code in the world will not make up for a slow design.

Does anyone actually believe that previous PSS owners might get their software back?Or, should go buy the SSTSIM Concord?

"Is it true that under European union law,That for downloaded software,A refund must be given if not satisfied? And if so,If charging in euros for a product shouldn't you then fall under this premise? No it isn't. In the UK (and by extension the rest of The EU) the The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 give consumers who purchase goods at a distance (such as via the internet) the right to cancel. However this does not apply to "...the supply of audio or video recordings or computer software if they are unsealed by the consumer;" It's simple right to consumers to change their minds before using the software.The question of currency of payment is irrelevant. The right to cancel applies to EUconsumers whatever the currency.Incidentally developers selling into the EU should read the regulations because they impose obligations on them to provide information to the consumer. If the information is provided then the consumer has a 7 day period in which to cancel from the time the good were received : if the information is not provided promptly the the 7 day period begins to run from, when when the information is received with an upper limit of 3 months.